YEARS IN BIG SKY
THE PAST 20+ YEARS IN THE GALLATIN VALLEY
& how it has shaped Cornerstone’s future in Big Sky, Montana — and beyond.
With over 15 years of exterior envelope experience within the Big Sky area, our team of professional installers ensure a long lasting, quality product. New construction or remodels, commercial or residential, CMS has your needs covered.
CMS prides itself on building mutually beneficial relationships with our large index of vendors to ensure we provide our clients with the highest quality product specifically designed for the Big Sky area.
We strive to be a company that our customers want to work with and our employees are proud to work for. We reach this goal by achieving extraordinary results for our customers, building satisfying careers for our team and earning a fair return on the value we deliver. We are focused and committed to improving our industry both for our community and beyond.
- Determine challenges in the field of construction
- Build a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Maintain and grow production
- Create and sustain relationships and improve the quality of life for the Big Sky community
- Create a reputation of integrity, honesty, and fairness
- Attack complacency and continuously improve
- Deliver value by investing in quality standards
- Lead the charge in trade group collaboration
- Long-term sustainability
- Diversify customer base
- Improve construction technology with collaboration and innovation
- Build a better tomorrow for Big Sky and beyond
MISSION STATEMENT FROM CORNERSTONE
Cornerstone Management Services (CMS) is dedicated to providing quality construction and management services spanning multiple levels of the construction process. CMS strive to provide quality products and services through innovation, leadership, customer service, safety, and professionalism. The overall goal of CMS is to strengthen and support our industry and community.
Safety is our number one priority
Whatever the job, small or large, residential or commercial, CMS ensures the highest standard of safety. Safety always comes first and CMS ensures this with continued safety education, daily jobsite safety inspections, and proactive safety communication.
Questions regarding our safety standards and practices?
Certified in Carlisle, Versico, Hydrotech and more. CMS ensures the right product is chosen for your project and installed with the highest level of quality materials and execution.