YEARS IN BIG SKY
THE PAST 20+ YEARS IN THE GALLATIN VALLEY
& how it has shaped Cornerstone’s future in Big Sky, Montana — and beyond.
With over 20 years of exterior envelope experience within the Big Sky area, our team of professional installers ensure a long lasting, quality product specific to the needs of our alpine environment. New construction or remodels, commercial or residential, CMS has your needs covered.
CMS prides itself on building mutually beneficial relationships with our large index of partners, vendors, and industry professionals to ensure we provide our clients with the highest quality product specifically designed for the Big Sky area
We strive to be a company that our customers want to work with and our employees are proud to work for. We reach this goal by achieving extraordinary results for our customers, building satisfying careers for our team and earning a fair return on the value we deliver. We are focused and committed to improving our industry both for our community and beyond.
- Determine challenges in the field of construction
- Build a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Maintain and grow production
- Create and sustain relationships and improve the quality of life for the Big Sky community
- Create a reputation of integrity, honesty, and fairness
- Attack complacency and continuously improve
- Deliver value by investing in quality standards
- Lead the charge in trade group collaboration
- Collaborate with leaders in building science to refine our practice and redefine what the envelope can do for sustainable buildings and environments
- Long-term sustainability
- Diversify customer base
- Improve construction technology with collaboration and innovation
- Build a better tomorrow for Big Sky and beyond
- Progress the construction industry business tactics and impact also something about refining materials and processes to make cold roofs and superior products more obtainable to the masses
To protect and progress our community by redefining building performance.
Safety is our number one priority
Whatever the job, small or large, residential or commercial, CMS ensures the highest standard of safety. Safety always comes first and CMS ensures this with continued safety education, daily jobsite safety inspections, and proactive safety communication.
Questions regarding our safety standards and practices?
CORNERSTONE’S CERTIFICATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS
Certified in Carlisle, Versico, Hydrotech and more. CMS ensures the right product is chosen for your project and installed with the highest level of quality materials and execution.